YACHTING SELECT | FEATURED LISTING
2010 Sea Ray 26' (7.92 m) 260 Sundeck
Tampa, Florida, United States
2010 Sea Ray 260 Sindeck
- Deck Boats
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: SERV2795D010
$ 35,950 USD
This 2010 Sea Ray 260 Sundeck is, Very Popular Model with a 5.0 Liter MPI 260HP Engine Backed by a Bravo 3 Drive and only 225 hours. Clean and Ready to Go. This is a Very Versatile Boat with Seating for 12, a Large Swim Platform, a Head with Pump-out Porta Potti, Bimini's for Stern Shade, Huge Bow Seating Area, Full Cockpit and Bow Covers, Underwater Lights, and Unlike Some Deck Boats, it Rides Great on the Deep V hull. This is a one-owner boat with risers and manifolds completed in August of 2021 with a 200-hour service of engine and drive. A new water neck was installed at this time as well. This vessel can be seen on weekdays by appointment.
Yachting Select is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Tampa Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 26' 4'' (8.03 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 8' 6''
Draft Max: 3' 2''
Draft Min: 1' 9''
Maximum Speed: 36 Knots
Cruise Speed: 25 Knots
Range NMI: 150
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Finish: Blue
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
Fuel Tank: 65 Gallons (246.05 Liters)
Fresh Water: 20 Gallons (75.71 Liters)
Holding Tank: 5 Gallons (18.93 Liters)
Dry Weight: 5168
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Mercruiser
- Engine Model: 5.0L MPI Bravo III
- Engine Year: 2009
- Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
- Drive Type: Stern
- Power HP: 260.00
- Power KW: 193.88
- Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
- Hours: 225.00
- Hours Date: 02-27-2023
- Serial Number: 1A303515
- Engine Location: Middle
- Two large storage lockers in the cockpit sole and transom access ski/wakeboard storage.
- Transom seat that looks out over the swim platform.
- Cockpit entertainment center with sink and faucet.
- Sony 12V AM/FM CD player with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT w/Bravo III sterndrive
- SmartCraft diagnostics system standard.
- Sunbrella bimini top
- Forward boarding ladder in concealed anchor hatch.
- Large head compartment with vanity, sink, and portable head standard.
- Extended swim platform
Hull & Deck Features
- Beach Boarding Ladder (Bow) - Forward Deck w/Integral Hatch & Concealed Stainless-Steel Four-Step Ladder
- Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel
- Cleats, Custom Sea Ray Thru-Bolted - Stainless Steel (6), Pull-Up
- Dash, Custom Soft Touch Urethane w/Chrome Bezels, Brushed Aluminum Accent & Custom Sea Ray Sport Boat Gauges
- Deck, Fill Plates (2) - Stainless Steel
- Drain Plug, Brass-Threaded - Garboard
- Gel Coat, Pearl
- Graphics Package
- Hardware, Stainless Steel
- Light, Navigation - Stainless Steel
- Light, Stern - Removable
- Portlights, Stainless Steel (2 Opening)
- Resin, High-Performance Vinylester
- Rub Rail, PVC w/Stainless-Steel Insert
- Storage, Anchor w/Fiberglass Hatch, Stainless-Steel Latch & Gas Assist, Designated Clips & Sound Deadening Mat
- Swim Platform, Stainless-Steel Accent w/Concealed Three-Step Swim Ladder (Stainless Steel) & Integral Grab Handle - Foam Decking
- Vent System, Engine Compartment - Integral, Stainless Steel
- Windshield Wiper
- Windshield, Custom Tempered/Tinted, Curved Glass w/Walk-Thru, Stainless-Steel Hold-Back Latch & Supports
- Armrests, Flip-Down - Bow Lounger (Port & Starboard)
- Beverage Holders (10), Stainless Steel w/Rubber Insert
- Cooler, Carry-On w/Designated Storage
- Cooler, Insulated - Built-In at Bow
- Cooler, Insulated Thermoform Tub w/Gas-Assist Fiberglass Lid & Stainless-Steel Latch
- Door, Bow Block-Off - Acrylic
- Door, Transom - Acrylic & Stainless Steel
- Floor, Finished Fiberglass
- Grab Handles - Stainless Steel
- Head Compartment, Enclosed w/Fiberglass Lockable Door, Molded Fiberglass Liner w/Sink, Vanity Storage, Mirror & Light
- Head, Pump-out
- Lighting, Indirect LED
- Outlet, 12V Accessory (2) Wet Bar & Starboard Storage
- Stereo, 12V AM/FM
- Storage, Bow In-Floor Fiberglass w/Vinyl Matting & Gas-Assisted Lid
- Storage, Cockpit, Lockable, In-Floor Fiberglass w/Vinyl Matting & Gas-Assisted Lid
- Storage, Side Panels (Bow & Cockpit) - Vinyl Wrapped
- Storage, Transom Accessible Water-Sports w/Vinyl Matting, Fiberglass Lid & Stainless-Steel Stay
- Storage, Under Bow Seat - Fiberglass (Port & Starboard) Molded into Deck
- Storage, Under Helm (Starboard) w/Lighting & Trash Receptacle
- Table, Cockpit w/Designated Storagea
- Wet Bar w/Stainless-Steel Sink, Faucet & Storage Below
- Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic
- Blower, 12V Bilge
- Fire Extinguisher Discharge Port
- Gel-Coated Engine Compartment
- Hatch, Engine w/Gas Assist
- Insulated Engine Compartment
- Dual Battery Tray w/Mount
- Fuse Block
- Wiring, Color-Coded w/Chafe Protection
- Trickle Charger 110V
HEAD & WATER SYSTEM
- Faucet - Wet Bar Pullout Sprayers (3) - Bow, Transom & Head
- Port-a-pottie w/ Pump out
- Water Tank, (20 Gallon)
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Want more information?
1 East Broward Blvd
Fort Lauderdale FL 33301
Yachting's Details Perfected For The Benefit Of Every Client