YACHTING SELECT | FEATURED LISTING
2011 Sea Ray 28' (8.53 m) 280 Sundancer
Sea Bright, New Jersey, United States
Sea Ray 280 Sundancer
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: SERV1897J415
Very clean example of the popular 280 Sundancer. Nicely equipped with Air Conditioning/ Reverse Cycle Heat, Bow Thruster, Chartplotter, Generator, Anchor windlass, cockpit grill, Full Enclosure and more. A perfect combination of style and power, she features a Mercruiser 350 Mag with Bravo III drive. Manifolds and riser replaced 2022. Her deep V-hull provides a smooth ride in any conditions, while the interior delivers comfortable accommodations for family or friends.
Yachting Select is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Sandy Hook Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 28' (8.53 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Photos click to view all
The cockpit features L-shaped seating and includes a removable teak table. Abundant storage can be found beneath the cockpit seating and in the transom storage compartment. Seadek throughout. To starboard, she features a wet bar with Corian countertop and stainless steel sink, as well as a carry on cooler that safely stows in the lower cabinet. Comfortable Double wide helm seat and companion seating. Extra large custom swim platform.
Her spacious cabin has a forward dinette with teak table, that easily converts to a double V-berth. A well-designed galley includes a Corian countertop, sink with hot/cold water, single burner stove with cover, microwave, refrigerator, and plenty of storage. For entertainment, she has a large flat screen TV and Sony Stereo (with helm remote).
The mid-cabin provides an additional sleeping berth. She also has private enclosed marine bathroom with locking door, Vacuflush toilet, and sink and shower with hot/cold water.
- Clean and Well Maintained
- MANIFOLDS AND RISERS REPLACED 2022
- 319 Hours
- Bravo III outdrive
- Halon Fire Suppression System
- Garmin GPSMAP 741XS Display
- Garmin Chartplotter/ GPS
- Mercruiser Smartcraft Guages
- 110V Shore Power
- Shore Power Cord
- 5 KW Generator
- 3 Batteries
- Battery Charger
- VHF Radio
- SmartCraft instrumentation and diagnostics.
- Curved portside L-shaped lounger w/storage below
- Removable carry-on cooler with designated storage.
- Electrically actuated engine hatch.
- Cockpit wet bar with Corian countertop.
- Standard VacuFlush head.
- Wood finish interior cabinets.
- Snap down Carpet protection
- Convertible dinette with dedicated V-berth filler cushion and table storage.
- Integral swim platform with telescoping stainless steel ladder
- Electric cockpit grill
- Bow thruster
- Trim Tabs
- Sea Deck throughout cockpit and swim platform
- Hot/Cold Transom Shower
- Full canvas enclosure and snap down tonneau cover!
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.